.....

Step dance

Sunday 10 April 2011

Quotes

6846. "You can't write a story together if you're not on the same page."
Dyango Cortes
Submitted by Dyango Cortes

6845. "I will always love you, you will always be my friend, I think we`re just destined 2 be together till the very end "
Arleia L
Submitted by A ledone

6844. "Always love like you've never been hurt because every 60 seconds you spend angry or upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back"
Source Unknown
Submitted by Albert Babalola Gree

6843. "I cheated on my fears. Broke up with my doubts. I got engaged to my Faith, now I'm marrying my Dreams. Soon I will be holding hands with Destiny! "
Eddie A. Rios
Submitted by Janet Mancilla

6842. "Love is when you can't Help But smile when you think of them. . . When you get chills just thinking of there touch. . . And crying when you even think about loosing them. . . That's love"
The Broken Heart
Submitted by Anonymous

6841. "Distance can accelerate a corrupt relationship down in flames but it can make a worthy relationship resistant to fire."
Alyssa
Submitted by Alyssa

6840. "Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale"
Unknown
Submitted by Alyssa

6839. "Love isn't a big thing, its a million little things."
Source Unknown
Submitted by Towoju Tiamiyu

6838. "I may not hear every word you speak, but the sound of your voice is music to my ears."
got2Bbad2
Submitted by got2Bbad2

6837. "That last kiss I'll cherish until we meet again....."
Pink
Submitted by Anonymous

6836. "The best way to leave your life is LOVE like you never get hurt for it's "AKUNA MATATA" meaning when life seems cruel and have got no way out so why worry the wrong one can still make a right."
stylessdan
Submitted by stylessdan

6835. "if dying means never seeing her again,I'd rather look at her every day and smile while I die slowly inside as she walks away with the guy she loves"
thayaalan
Submitted by thayaalan

6834. "Our dreams are made up of each action made upon our desires of the heart, what we hold close inside of ourselves in a private corner of our heart. "
Source Unknown
Submitted by nakipie223

6833. ""Sweet love" if tomorrow never comes and forever we lives apart. But always remember that my breathe has taken by you and my soul is the world you live in! I will always love you!"
Malik
Submitted by Malik

6832. "Out of Reach is not out of Mind! Out of Sight is not out of Thought! Out of Time is not out of Care! Out of Emotion is not out of Love! I will never be out of U because I live in U!"
Malik
Submitted by Malik

6831. "I love you today. But it is only a continuation of the love I felt for you yesterday, and the love I will feel for you through all our tomorrows."
Natalie Clerc
Submitted by Natalie Clerc

6830. "A woman's like a rose; if you treat her right, she'll bloom, if you don't, she'll wilt."
From the movie,
Submitted by LIVEGROWLOVE

6829. "You're the one I dream about.. So goodnight to you for I may not have been with you today, but I will be with you tonight.."
LIVEGROWLOVE
Submitted by LIVEGROWLOVE

6828. "The heart feels before the mind sees; thats why we tend to ignore some things because of love. :)"
aqua :)
Submitted by aqua :)

6827. "True Love is what we make when we're together."
Unknown
6826. "My strength keeps me moving. My dreams give me power. My loyalty gives me direction. My openmind gives me choices and I've chosen you."
janet mancilla
Submitted by janet mancilla

6825. " love is like oxygen u can not live with out it although u never see it but u feel it,it is not just feeling when we miss it occur Suffocation at that moment of losing it so never ever lose love love your self love your family love your friends love human being love plants just love love it self"
rose omar
Submitted by rose omar

6824. "My love doesn't give you hope anymore. What kind of love can be worse than that?"
eezznn
Submitted by eezznn

6823. "Love is just a word, it's up to your heart to define it."
Dyango
Submitted by Dyango Cortes

6822. ""there is no perfect timing, there's no correct time and there's no such as proper time; but there is "now" that comprises perfect, correct and proper to hold the right time to be "you""
carlieann (casley)
Submitted by carlieann (casley)

6821. "If love comes from one side only, it usually is true love."
Dr. Kyaciss Pfiell
Submitted by Rimme Kistenmaker

6820. "life without love is no life at all"
Rachel D Fogle
Submitted by emma396pheebs

6819. ""Broken Heart is like a Broken Mirrors" Thinking of it, You loses Your Senses! Looking at it, You Becomes Incompleted! So, Let it Go And Live on!"
Malik
Submitted by Malik

6818. "Let me give you a dozen roses...... 11 real and 1 fake ...... I will love you until the last rose dies......"
Anonymous
Submitted by Victoria

6817. "Beauty is graceful but confidence is sexy"
Xavier Vincent Knight
Submitted by Xavier Vincent Knigh

No comments:

Post a Comment