.....

Step dance

Wednesday 13 April 2011

One Sided Love

everyone believe’s in LOve,True Love,Love at 1st sight.girls start to get happy when they meet the one for them.. they get started to be excited as if there was no tomorrow, a Feeling that felt like seeing a blossom flower when your love one is in your front… lolz I always started to smile when I remember that kind of scene..it always see on a anime…but the way enough of that..
all of this I experience it… but the question is Why? Why is it in 19yrs of my existence I don’t have A BF, or let me say I do not experience to have a boyfriend even thus I want to…My friends relative don’t believe on me every-time they ask me too. but I think I know the answer deep in my heart…to be frank “I’m Scared”Scared to get hurt,leave me of my love.. I’m was idiot, always lie to myself saying it gonna be all right. I had a friend or I call it my Childhood friend we were schoolm8 since 4th grade up until we reach 4th yr high school we always bonding,he always come to my house eat lunch,dinner together with my family… and he doesn’t even get shy…he was funny,good on photography,kind person,a joker? but honestly all of her joke was not that funny.. but I like it when he do that.. I dont know maybe because I secretly deeply fallen in love with my childhood friend.but he didn’t notice it..we can call it one sided love..sometimes I’m starting to get hurt because he was so “manhid” don’t even realise what I felt for him..yrs was past we graduate in high school.. study in different school at place and time.. we didn’t see each other often and for me it’s so sad…

to be continued……^.~

1 comment:

  1. These watches are designed to be loud and attractive.
    The hues range from subtle white or black to vibrant shades of red, orange, and yellow.
    Keeping up with the demands of the individuals and the
    pace of the rapidly developing industry, the watch manufacturing brands like the Obaku are coming up with brilliant options that combine simplicity, shape and texture.


    Feel free to visit my site :: http://www.xn----itbaqahakldjab4Abokxl1l.xn--p1Ai/JoeLuther

    ReplyDelete